Sunday, November 6, 2016

Bee sting zzzzzzzz

On the 6th of November I was cleaning up my dogs muck then OUCH  dad came running out "whats the matter"." I think I have a prickle in my toe".  Dad helped me to the outside sofa. Mum came out as soon as I sat down, she had a look at my middle toe. She pulled out a bees STINGER. I started to calm down, then mum came out again with honey on her finger. She put it all on the spot where the bee had stung me. One hour later my toe was very sore. I looked at my toes, then the other middle toe, this toe was swollen for the rest of the day I was walking on the side of my foot.

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Siena. Not sure if the honey worked but wearing jandals next time would be a good idea! I like the pictures that you added to your story.

    ReplyDelete